Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving leftover recipe 2

The recipe today is super simple and super delicious. I call this, Thanksgiving...on a bun.

The amount of the ingredients are totally up to you.

  • Leftover turkey
  • Leftover ham
  • Leftover dressing (mine was crawfish dressing)
  • Leftover cranberry sauce
  • Leftover rolls (I had Hawaiian rolls)
  • Smear of cream cheese
  • butter to toast the bread

I warmed my meat, dressing and toasted the buns over the stove. (I compressed and warmed my dressing in a small round bowl to give it a shape)

I smeared the cream cheese on the bottom bun since that's where I placed my turkey. (My son dipped his sandwich in leftover gravy as if he was eating a French dip sandwich)

That's it, enjoy!

Hungraciously Yours,
MiMi J






No comments:

Post a Comment