Thanksgiving is tomorrow and you should be pretty well prepped, but here are 5 more ways you can help yourself get done cooking Thanksgiving dinner swiftly.
1) Bake the cakes- Today is a great day to get all your cakes and pies baked and set aside. This will not only save time tomorrow, but it will also free up space in your oven.
2) Cut the cheese- Preshred your cheese for macaroni and any casseroles. This will save you tons of time.
3) Season your meat- Season and/or inject your turkey today. This will allow the meat to marinade and taste extra tasty tomorrow.
4) Fix your dressing- get all your dressing together in the pan so that all you have to do tomorrow is place it in the oven.
5) Set your table- Put your table together so that you'll have one less thing to worry about tomorrow. Have your table settings and decorations already laid out.
That's all I have for now because I got dressing to out together.